2nd Administrative Meeting Chicago 2016
LSGL Administrative Group includes professional services staff working in the LSGL member institutions to facilitate the administrative work, advance and promote the professional recognition and development of the League.
Round Table Discussion
- Workshop “LinkedIn – Its Value to You as an Administrator in Higher Education”, presented by Mary Maher, Associate Director
- Presentation of annual work plan and achievements
- Presentation of ITAM on next year’s events planning
- Event Management and Cooperation within the League
- Share knowledge and best practices associated with the League’s events management with the next year’s host institution.
- Participation and representation of the members in previous years
- Encourage more staff from member institutions to take part in the League’s events
- How to make the League a common area to discuss and disseminate notifications from the members
- Share tasks in reaching non-active members
- Challenges experienced in communication with the members of the League.
- Staff Mobility