Call for Papers: A Call for Quality
Tilburg Law Review invites article submissions for its Spring 2018 special issue entitled ‘A Call for Quality’. This issue marks the start of our life as ‘Open Access’ journal, meaning that as of then, all published articles will be freely accessible online. Celebrating this transition, we want to take the opportunity to reflect upon the question what defines quality of (emerging) legal research, and what methods can be used to make quality assessments.
Possible topics include:
- Assessing the quality of legal research
- Methods of quality assessment
- Law journal rankings, bibliometrics and peer review
- Comparing assessment mechanisms
- Issues surrounding (new) methods and fields of legal research
- Rethinking legal scholarship
- Editorial process developments and open access platforms
- Future course(s) of legal research
Tilburg Law Review, Journal of International and European Law (TiLR), is a peer-reviewed, student-run academic publication that was founded in 1991. It serves as a forum for leading scholarship debating on issues of international and European law.
Abstract submission: 15- 06 – 2017 (deadline, max. 300 words)
Paper submission: 15 – 09 – 2017 (deadline)
Notification: 15 – 11 – 2017
Publication: TiLR Spring issue, Volume 23(1) 2018
Procedure: Send your abstracts and/or manuscript to email@example.com
Submissions will be reviewed following the regular blind-review process;
TiLR does not accept submissions >10.000 words;
All submissions must comply with the OSCOLA citation system.
For more details, please visit our website:
Or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org