Call for the 6th LSGL Summer School Course Proposals
Deadline: 5 January 2018
We are pleased to announce that the League is now accepting course proposals for the 6th LSGL Summer School which will take place at IE Law School between 16-27 July 2018.
The 6th LSGL Summer School will offer 3 or 4 courses – one course (designed by the host institution) and one-week other courses based on the following principles:
– Courses should be a co-teaching experience. We need to have courses taught by at least two (2) professors from different member institutions.
– Courses should be focused on cutting-edge subjects and on Public & Private Law.
– Professors proposing courses should be available between 16-27 July 2018 as the Presidency can design the courses according to their themes. First week or second week preferences may not be responded.
We would like to invite colleagues interested in co-convening a one week course for the 6th LSGL Summer School to send their proposals no later than 5 January 2018 to the LSGL Presidency office (firstname.lastname@example.org )
The course proposals should include;
– The names of the co-convenors;
– The theme of the course and breakdown of topics for the course;
– The significance of the theme for teaching and learning law in the globalized context;
– Proposed assessment and teaching methods;
– Suggested bibliography (including texts to be discussed in class)
– Academic CVs of co-convenors.
– This call is open to all professorial levels at member institutions of LSGL;
– The course must be convened by at least two professors from different member institutions.
– Topics of the course should be preferably focused on cutting-edge subjects, on Public & Private Law and, if possible, related to the LSGL Academic Conference.
Finally, there is an honorarium of € 2.500 to be divided among professors actually teaching each course.
Air fares and lodging should be paid by the institution sending the convenor.
We look forward to receiving your proposals to offer another outstanding summer program.