More details about registration and practical information is available in the brochure attached.
This year the following courses will be offered:
The week of July 15-19, 2019:
Corporate Governance between Corporate Social Responsibility and Human Rights
· Prof. Paolo Montalenti, University of Turin
· Federico Riganti, University of Turin
Rule By Numbers: Law, Knowledge And Governance in a Global Era
· David Nelken, King’s College London
· Morag Goodwin, Tilburg University
The week of July 22-26, 2019:
Sharing Economy Law: Regulation, Consumer Protection and Civil Liability
· João Taborda da Gama, Catholic University
· Paulo Doron R. de Araujo, FGV DIREITO SP
Constitutionalism and Gender
· Isabel C. Jaramillo Sierra, University de Los Andes
· Francisca Pou Giménez, ITAM
We are looking forward to receiving students after you have made your selection. Deadline for registration is May 10, 2019.
The Summer Course will have the following costs for each student:
* Tuition – € 1.000,00;
* Airline ticket + transfers;
* Accommodation + food;
* LL.B, JD and LLM Students;
* Proof of English proficiency.
* Students from LSGL member institutions can apply only.
Please fill in the attached registration form for each student and send it to: email@example.com.